It’s that time of year again-another bucket list is here! We are technically still a few weeks away from the official first day of winter, but since we have already had our first snow (ish) day, it’s officially winter in my mind. These next few weeks will be extremely busy, filled with the hustle and bustle that goes along with the holiday season, so I’m making it a point to make time for all of my favorite winter activities. Aside from all the fun that surrounds Christmas, I’m particularly looking forward to enjoying some of the little things this season, like hibernating next to a warm fire with some hot coco, ice skating on a chilly day, and spending time with my family (who will be coming all the way from South Florida at the end of the month). So without further ado, my Winter Bucket List:
1. Visit a Christmas Tree Farm, buy this year’s tree, then decorate it!
2. Go ice skating on the outside rink at Centennial Olympic Park.
3. See the holiday lights at Atlanta Botanical Gardens.
4. Host a Tacky Christmas Sweater Party complete with a hot chocolate bar.
5. Bake Christmas cookies and attempt to decorate them with royal icing.
6. Spend a Saturday in my pajamas watching a marathon of all my favorite holiday movies.
7. Go to the Backstreet Boys concert/Jingle Jam 2013.
8. Ring in 2014 wearing this sequined dress by BB Dakota.
9. Watch Florida State play in (and hopefully win) the BCS National Championship Game in Pasadena.
10. SNOW DAY! Hoping we get another snow day this year, one that lasts longer than 4 hours 🙂