For most people Labor Day marks the official end of Summer, but for me it’s the arrival of pumpkin spice latte’s at Starbucks. They were released early last week and I’ve been in full on Fall mode since. It’s my favorite season of the year! Perfect weather, beautiful fall foliage, football season, my birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving- what’s not to love? I really could list a million things I love about Fall, but I’ve narrowed down my top 10 must-do Fall activities.
2. Participate in Atlanta’s first ever Great Bull Run.
3. Get lost in the corn maze at Cagle’s Farm. This was a Fall tradition in high school and I can’t wait to go again. I already got my ticket.
4. Get a pumpkin (or two) from Burt’s Pumpkin Farm. It’s just an hour drive outside the city and we can enjoy the beautiful fall foliage from the top of North Georgia’s mountains.
5. Go to a Florida State game in Tallahassee. I’m so sad I can’t attend every home game, but I am trying to make it to at least one this year. Tailgating at DOAK is so much fun! Read more about FSU games here.
6. Turn 25! My birthday is in October and I love to celebrate all month long. I’m thinking of having a Sequins & Bowtie bash in honor of this “quarter of a century” milestone.
7. Go on a haunted pub crawl.
8. Host a pumpkin carving party-complete with pumpkin beer and pumpkin cupcakes!
9. Watch my 31 Days of Scary Movies in October (blog post to follow.)
10. Celebrate Friendsgiving!
What’s on your Fall Bucket List?