Before moving to Atlanta, I was on a redecorating kick. I purchased a few items in hopes of re-doing my bedroom, but I never had the opportunity to do it. Moving gave me the jumpstart I needed to make my plans a reality. I spend the majority of my time in my bedroom so it was important that I create a tranquil, elegant space to enjoy. The first item I purchased was this adorable print from SS Print Shop. It’s a quote from one of my favorite songs and was my main inspiration piece. For my color scheme, I went with a neutral palette of gray and white to compliment the light pink in the print. Once my base colors were chosen, it was easy to accessorize. I found the yellow rug at West Elm which added a nice pop of color to the room. All other accessories came from the Threshold Collection at Target. I still have a few more personal touches to add throughout but my room is now the perfect, stylish space I was looking for.
1. Paint color: Benjamin Moore’s Pelican Gray
2. Rug: West Elm Andalusia Wool
3. Bedding: West Elm Organic Pintuck Duvet
4. Sweetheart Print: SS Print Shop
5. Mirrors: Target Threshold Collection
6. Lamp Shade: Target Threshold Collection
7. Lamp Base: Target Threshold Collection