Happy first day of Spring! I always welcome Spring with open arms. The days are officially longer, the temps are rising and everything is starting to bloom. It’s the perfect time to take advantage of outdoor activities and I can finally break out my open-toed shoes. My sandals and wedges have been hiding in my closet all Winter. There are so many things I want to do now that the weather is getting better, so I put together a “Spring Bucket List.”
1. Go on a picnic.
2. Spend a day at Piedmont Park with friends.
3. Go to the Zoo. I have been wanting to see the pandas at Zoo Atlanta for many years and a nice Spring day would be the perfect occasion.
4. Have more dinners on the patio. With sangria, of course.
5. Go on a brewery tour. Atlanta has several micro-breweries that offer tours and tastings. I couldn’t think of a better time to drink a cold beer than on a beautiful spring afternoon.
6. Attend a Braves game. Baseball season is my favorite!
7. Do a little Spring cleaning. I need to have a garage sale and get rid of all things I’ve been hoarding. There is nothing more refreshing than a good de-clutter.
8. Make my own frozen yogurt. I love fro-yo. I really want to attempt making my own.
9. Host a High Tea. I love the idea of getting together with my girlfriends for tea and scones.
10. Grow strawberries. I’ve never had a green thumb but I’m going to try my best to start a small garden. Strawberries will be my first crop.
These are just a few things I plan on doing this Spring. What is on your Spring Bucket List?