It’s FLU season! It seems like everyone I know, including myself, has been getting sick recently. To make things worse, I lack the ability to swallow pills (Yes, really) so when I find myself getting sick I am always looking for natural alternatives to soothe my symptoms. While there is no cure for the common cold, I have made a list of my favorite items to help comfort me when I’m feeling under the weather.
1. Breakfast at Tiffany’s DVD-A good movie always makes me feel better.
2. Yogi Chamomile Tea-Great for sore throats.
3. Smith’s Rosebud Salve– Cures everything from chapped lips to a red, sore nose.
4. Eberjey Pajamas-The comfiest and most breathable PJ’s ever!
5. Naked Drinks-Contain so many antioxidants and they taste amazing. My favorite is the Green Machine.
6. NatureMade Chewable Vitamin C-If you can’t get fresh squeezed OJ just take one of these to help boost your immune system.
7. I Heart Cake Anti-Bacterial Soap-Keeps germs away and smells delicious.
8. Broksonic Hybrid Humidifier– Pretty design and helps dry out damp air.